10 W. Genesee Street, Apt. 19
Baldwinsville, NY� 13027
September 1, 1999
Support Collection Unit
600 S. State Street, 5th Floor
Syracuse, NY� 13202
This letter is to let you know about credits which may be due to my account. I also want to let you know that I got a call from the state Tax Department about a �tax warrant� to be issued against me?� I have written you on two earlier occasions to explain my situation in letters dated February 17th� and April 28th � please let me know if they are not on file. The account number associated with these is: BE41364P1, and Docket No: F54098
I have attached an excerpt from the Judgement in this matter (Attch A), which explains that travel expenses are to be shared and credit given.� This summer my former wife did not have the money to bring Domenic here so I was required to both pick him up and return him.
Attached are the total expenses from those two trips.� You will note that we flew out of New York City -�this was done to bring down the air fares to a reasonable rate. Departing out of Syracuse the fares were almost double because the duration of stay was either too short or too long to qualify for a discount fare.
The items are:
- � B – My round trip ticket to California to pickup/return Domenic: $321.00
- � C – Round trip tickets for both of us from California to New York: $553.70
- � D – Car rental for me from Syracuse to New York to get Dom: $93.26
- � E – Parking fee to leave my car at the Airport when using the above rental: $10.20
- � F – Refueling for the rental car: $5.25
- � G – Refueling for the rental car: $14.00
- � H – Parking Garage at LaGuardia on our return to California: $38.00
- � I – Parking Garage at LaGuardia when I went to California: $28.00
�hotel was required, the discount tickets were early AM flights and had to be there the day before.
- � J – Overnight hotel in Denver picking up Domenic: $58.00
- � K – Overnight hotel in Denver dropping him off: $73.00