A Stay-cation & Getting Better Organized

From: A Kids Right (akidsright@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 00:37:25 EST

AKidsRight.Org - All the information in our messages if FREE for reuse as you desire.  Subscribe/unsubscribe info at end of this message.

This message has info on:
1. A Stay-cation!?
2. Fan Us! Our new Facebook and Youtube Accounts.
3. Getting better organized - the Advent of Reform?

1. A Stay-cation!?
I've never been incarcerated. Though from a recent phone call from my
local "child support" enforcement agency, I may get to add incarceration
to my life experiences. I've been borrowing money to pay $500 - $600 per
month to my ex. That is about half of the court support order. The lady
at the agency let me know that she feels they may soon have to take
enforcement action. First taking away my drivers license, then jail. My
biggest fear with going to jail is that then my kids don't get to see
their father at all. Secondly, is that I employ about a dozen people and
I am responsible to them for maintaining the company so that they can
maintain a job. I don't really fear it for myself though. I could use a
break from working the hours I do, and I don't think they'd keep me in
very long.

I hope the first time I go to jail is not for being unable to afford my
support order. I hope it is because I was participating in a civil
protest for children's civil rights. As a group, children are more a
victim to the family court system then the adults. I honestly think that
most adult victims of the family court system don't mind too much that
they don't have free or equal access to their children. But the children
are denied access to a loving parent and are relegated to being raised
with half of the parenting they would otherwise receive. Unfortunately,
not only do children not have a voice in society, but their yearning to
access their separated parent is beaten down by being told that the
situation is in their best interest, and sadly, often children simply
don't know anything different.

John Mutari sent out item 3 "Getting better organized - the Advent of
Reform? " a little while ago. I see no other way to successfully change
the system without you acting with the rest of us as a team willing to
do the things that John himself and others have done alone. The
oppressed are never freed by the charity of the oppressor, and I'm not
expecting the children to fight for themselves. Check out item 3 below
and please contact me today to tell me how you can help.

-Alex

2. Fan Us! Our new Facebook and Youtube Accounts.
Check out our new Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Kids-Right/264012466978880?sk=wall

Check out our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AKidsRight

If you run across any videos of civil disobedience against unjust family
law or any other videos you think would be appropriate please email
akidsright@gmail.com <mailto:akidsright@gmail.com> and we can put the
video up or link to it.

3. Getting better organized - the Advent of Reform?
The 'Occupy' protesters have amazed me.  People with 'unclear' goals
and not a lot in common actually taking public action -- and even
willing to risk arrest for what they believe.  Will they have
staying power?

What does that say about us as parents?  I firmly believe rapid reform
is within our grasp.  But we need to make our actions agree with the
'high sounding' words we use.  There is a great strength in
numbers. http://www.AKidsRight.Org/civil.htm

We need a very clear positive goal:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/the-declaration-of-family-rights
(Your signatures welcome!)

AND a three-tier action system:

1) Parents willing to be arrested/jailed in peaceful actions.

2) Parents willing to make the financial contributions necessary to
support 'paying the bills' for those folks while they are in jail.

3) Parents knowledgeable and ready to speak with legislators and the
media to help spread the message of Family Rights.

pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/jmurtari/CaptainAmerica#slideshow

--
www.akidsright.org

www.facebook.com/pages/A-Kids-Right/264012466978880