Murtari sentenced to 6 months in prision

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@thebook.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 11:27:17 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

John Murtari appeared in court yesterday in from of Judge Clim. After
reviewing the case facts for 90 minutes, John's attorney asked the court for
some understanding and leniency since John was to start his 6 weeks visitation
with Domenic on July 12th. He asked the court to please hold off on a
decision until after the visitation.

Judge Clim then sentenced John Murtari to 6 months in jail at the Jamesville
Correction Facility for violation of the order to pay child support.

    "I'm crushed that both Dom and I have been looking forward to this 6
     weeks together and the judge did not have the decency to wait on this
     judgement." -- John Murtari

John can be reached by mail at :
        John Murtari
        PO Box 143
        Jamesville, NY 13078

Please check http://www.kids-right.org/protest_dm.htm for updates on John's
status.

Very little information on this is currently available, but the above web
page will be updated when new details are available.

                                          George (for John Murtari)