[AKidsRight.Org] Photos from the DC Rally & waiting for your FEEDBACK

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@akidsright.org)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 14:44:13 EDT

Good People and People of Faith,

I've collected some pictures taken during the rally and written
a little 'photo essay' on the event.  I also share a few of my
opinions on the event -- what was said & what wasn't said....

It was a great event, an opportunity to meet people and hear their
ideas in a more personal manner than the Internet.  Many of you
were there and have your own impressions and photos.  Please send
in your FEEDBACK and I'd be happy to distribute it to the group.
PLEASE - don't send pictures, if you have those, please post them
at your website and just include a link that I can send out.

Click here for my report on the event and pictures:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/dcrally2007

Hope you enjoy the photos. It was a beautiful day!
Best regards!