Mother's Day Plans & Meeting

From: Webmaster (webmaster@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 09:27:38 EDT

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Good People,

Planning for Mother's Day
---------------------------------------
We are planning another meeting and action here in the Syracuse area
for the week AFTER Mother's day, May 20/21st.   We plan on
discussing approaches to Federal Civil Rights Reform to protect
the family bond and petitoning our Federal government. For details see:
http://www.AKidsRight.Org/actionb_syr

This will be very similar to an event we had in April, for a description
of that see: http://www.AKidsRight.Org/action_syr

We will gather for dinner together on Sunday evening (May 20), it
provides a nice oppotunity for people to get to know each other. The
next morning we will have our meeting to discuss our efforts and
methods.  In the afternoon we will hand deliver our petitions to the
offices of U.S. Senators Charles Schumer and Hillary Clinton, and also
Congressman James Walsh (see his response above to last months
effort).  Last time we found the usage of a color photo as a "cover"
to letters from parents very effective in making sure they were read.

OPTIONAL -- especially for Mom's who have been denied an equal
relationship with their children.  If you want to make a stronger statement
and risk arrest in NonViolent Action. You can carry  a picture of your
children outside the offices of Congressman James Walsh, who refuses
to acknowledge that parents have a Constitutionally protected
"Civil Right" to be with their children, John Murtari, a coordinator, is
ready to join you.

YOUR PETITIONS --
Please consider joining us. If you can't, send us a picture of you and
your children that we can leave with our Federal Government.
Send photos to:
 A Kid's Right
 c/o Software Workshop Inc.
 55 E. Genesee Street
 Baldwinsvlle, NY 13027

We recommend you make a copy of a picture and on an attached sheet
write a brief message asking for protection of your rights and expressing
your desire to see your children. Include your full name and address so they
can respond. Any contributions you can make are welcome, but not
required. Make checks payable to: "A Kid's Right".