License Suspension / Non Violent Action Update

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@kids-right.org)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 14:26:21 EST

http://www.kids-right.org/

To unsubscribe from this list at anytime, send email to
Majordomo@kids-right.org with the following 1 line in the
BODY of the message (Subject is ignored).

unsubscribe members

Good People,

Many thanks to all of you who sent words of encouragement and have
contacted officials on my behalf regarding getting a license suspension
lifted (original message below). It was much appreciated -- I sent
a personal response to everyone who wrote.

I did get a letter from the Court in this morning's mail. It was a signed
Show Cause Order I had submitted earlier, and it did lift the suspension!
It will be posted to the site with details by tomorrow morning at:
http://www.kids-right.org/support_jm.htm

The other Court appearance is still on for Wednesday morning
and I don't expect any problems -- the above page will be
updated with "results".

Again, many thanks!