Murtari sentenced/ Buy a book - vote for reform!

From: John Murtari (jmurtari@AKidsRight.org)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 11:29:23 EDT

Good People & People of Faith,

1. Buy a book - vote yes on reform!
2. Murtari sentenced - 10 days in jail.

1. Buy a book - vote yes on reform!
-----------------------------------
[Dr. Stephen Baskerville has been tireless in his reform efforts for
the sake of both mothers and fathers hurt by the system.  Many of us
don't have the time to get involved, but we may have the money to
help.  Please consider buying a copy of the book as a simple action to
let people know we are concerned about Family issues.  Trying to
arrange a radio interview could also help a local group. Contact
Stephen if you have questions.]

Submitted by Stephen Baskerville <sbaskerville@cox.net>

My book, Taken Into Custody, now has 11 reviews on Amazon -- all of
them 5 stars and most are superlative.  Earlier this week it was
selling at the 3,000 ranking, which is extremely high.

You can now buy the book easily at Amazon, Barnes & Noble,
WorldNetDaily, Borders, and other booksellers.  In fact, the Amazon
sales ranking has been very high.  (Amazon is now featuring 6 reviews,
all of which give the book 5 stars.)  WorldNetDaily reports they are
already sold out and have ordered more.  Last week, the publishers
told me they have ordered a second print run.

Now is the time to contact radio stations and get interviews.  Again,
if you are connected with a local group, you should try to come on
with me for a joint interview....

Please forward this message to your friends and urge them to buy this
book and seek radio interviews.  Thanks.

One reviewer writes:  "This is perhaps the most important book ever to
be published about the Western Family. 'Taken Into Custody' is the
most thorough examination of the Anti-Family Movement's enormously
successful (and very heavily funded) efforts to 'replace' the natural
family with a simulacrum of 'the extended family' in the form of a big
business/big government bureaucratic 'village' that will
'scientifically' raise 'all of our children'."

The book will be featured in the November issue of the prestigious
World Conference of Families Newsletter, and is currently featured on
the home page of the Howard Center for Family, Religion, and Society.

Tomorrow (Friday) at 9:00 am Eastern, I will be interviewed on WJR
Radio 760 AM in Detroit (http://www.wjr.com/).

Next week, I will be interviewed on a major Christian radio show that
is broadcast on hundreds of stations.  They are planning to do some
giveaways.  (More soon about that.)  I have other radio interviews
soon.

----
Now Available from Cumberland House Publishing:
Taken Into Custody: The War Against Fatherhood, Marriage, and the
Family by STEPHEN BASKERVILLE, PhD

-- available from Amazon.Com for $16.47!

2. Murtari sentenced - 10 days in jail.
--------------------------------------
News Release -> http://www.AKidsRight.Org/clinton/release40.pdf

http://www.AKidsRight.Org/clinton

October 18, 2007 - John was called back to Court for the Judge's
decision and possible sentence.  US Magistrate DiBianco found him not
guilty on the two counts of damaging government property with chalk,
but did find him guilty on two counts of disobeying a Federal Officer
when he was told to stop his actions.  The Judge gave him a 10 day
sentence on each to be served concurrently.  John was to report to the
US Marshalls to begin his sentence the next day, until Oct. 29.

    "I was really worried about what was going to happen going into
    Court that day.  I already had tickets to travel to see my son for
    Nov. 1st.  I explained that to the Judge during my pre-sentence
    statement and he was kind enough to take that into consideration
    and told me 'not to worry'.  It was a relief to get just the 10
    days, the maximum could have been 30 days for each served
    consecutively -- or 60 days in jail, a $5000.00 fine could also
    have been imposed. I was very thankful to avoid the worst case
    scenario!

    Nothing more is planned for this year, but I am hoping for another
    Mom and Dad to join me in writing "I LOVE YOU" to their kids in
    early January!"

Best regards!